Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and RE-SOURCES EL LTD, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by Clauses of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and Our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon Our sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been accepted.
If you agree to the following Conditions, you will be entering into a legally binding agreement with RE-SOURCES EL LTD.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and Our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon Our sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been accepted.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
"Account" means a single user access account established with RE-SOURCES entitling you, the Customer to book and pay for Courses offered for purchase on the Course Store. In addition to any personal information, payment information and credentials used by you to access paid content.
"Conditions" means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
"Correspondence address" means RE-SOURCES EL Ltd, Unit 2, 29-31 Adelaide Road, London, NW3 3QB, England, UK.
"Course Provider" means either Re-Sources or the third-party organisation responsible for the delivery and development of the Course and Materials.
"Course Provider Terms" means either these Conditions and, where applicable, any additional standard terms and conditions issued by the Course Provider (other than Re-Sources) for the provision of the Course to the Customer.
"Course" means a course offered for purchase on the Course Store by the Course Provider and which can be purchased directly from the Course Provider by the Customer.
"Course Store" means this online marketplace created and hosted by Re-Sources on the Website where Course Providers offer various Courses to Customers for purchase.
"Customer" means yourself as the purchaser of the Course. This also includes the term “User”/”Users” that accesses the Course.
"Fees" means the fee payable by you the Customer for the Course.
“Payment information” means any details required for purchase of Services from this Course Provider. This includes, but is not limited to, credit/debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, moral rights, trade marks, business names, rights in get-up, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how), and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
"Materials" means all material supplied to you by the Course Provider which may include online learning material and any other documentation however delivered.
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website
“Website” means the website that you are currently using re-sources.co and any sub-domains (i.e: re-sources.academy or re-sources.co/news, etc.) of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
"Order Acknowledgment" means RE-SOURCES’ acknowledgement by e-mail of your offer to purchase the Course from the Course Provider.
"User content" any content a subscribed user publishes on the course platform, such as homework, quizzes, exams, projects, other assignments you submit and posts you make in the forums.
"Purchase" means the Customer's purchase of a Course;
"RE-SOURCES" means Re-Sources El Ltd (Company No. 08101623), a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered address is at A And L, Suite 1-3 The Hop Exchange, 24 Southwark Street, London, England, SE1 1TY.
“Services” means the provision of Courses and Materials through the Website, and any other use by the Customer of the Website and Re-Sources’ other products and services provided through the Website.
- 1.1. The following rules apply in interpreting the content of these terms and conditions:-
- 1.1.1. References to "we", "us" and "our" are references to Re-Sources.
- 1.1.2. References to "you" are references to you the Customer.
- 1.2. A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) and that person's personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
- 1.3. Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.
- 1.4. Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders.
- 1.5. A reference to any party shall include that party's personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
- 1.6. A reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to it as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time.
- 1.7. A reference to writing or written includes e-mail.
- 1.8. A reference in these Conditions to any other agreement or document referred to in this agreement is a reference to this agreement or such other agreement or document as varied or novated (in each case, other than in breach of the provisions of this agreement) from time to time.
- 1.9. Any words following the terms including, include, in particular, for example or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
2. USE OF THE COURSES AND THE COURSE STORE
- 2.1. The Course Store is an online platform created by Re-Sources to enable:
- 2.1.1. The Course Provider to offer their Courses to Customers;
- 2.1.2. Customers to purchase Courses directly from the Course Provider; and
- 2.1.3. Customers to make bookings and pay for the Courses through the Course Store.
- 2.2. Where the Customer purchases Courses from a third-party Course Providers, the Customer may, in addition to these Conditions, contract directly with third party Course Providers under the provisions of the Course Provider Terms which will be provided to the Customer prior to purchasing the Course. Re-Sources does not act as agent for any third-party Course Providers. The Customer must review and accept the Course Provider Terms prior to booking a Course.
- 2.3. Re-Sources offers access to the Course Store and the Courses subject to the Customer's acceptance of these Conditions, RE-SOURCES’ which may be published from time to time on the Website (together referred to as the "Terms"). By purchasing any Courses from the Course Store, the Customer agrees to be bound by the Terms. Should the Customer not agree to these Terms, he/she may not use the Course Store.
- 2.4. Re-Sources reserves the right to amend or replace these Conditions at any time. Any amendments to the Conditions will be published on the Website. It is the Customer's responsibility to check the Conditions periodically. The Customer's continued use of the Course Store following the posting of any amendments to the Conditions will constitute acceptance of such amendments. If the Customer does not agree to any amendments of the Conditions, he/she has to cease accessing the Course Store.
- 2.5. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- 2.5.1. Re-Sources will not have any liability for any Material or content of any Course supplied by a third party Course Provider or for the failure of the third party Course Provider to supply the Course or Material for any reason including but not limited to the Course Provider's insolvency,
- 2.5.2. it has satisfied itself as to the suitability of a Course advertised on the Course Store prior to purchasing it and entering into an agreement with the Course Provider.
- 2.6. A binding agreement shall come into effect at the time RE-SOURCES issues to the Customer confirmation of Purchase by email.
- 2.7. All communication between RE-SOURCES and the Customer will be through the email address provided by the Customer. The Customer should communicate with RE-SOURCES using relevant email addresses supplied (which may differ by reference to the subject matter of the intended communication).
3. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Through the Services, you may have the ability to access and/or use content provided by third party instructors, other users, and/or other third parties and links to websites and services maintained by third parties. We cannot guarantee that such third party content, in the Services or elsewhere, will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise inappropriate or of malware or other contaminants that may harm your computer, mobile device, or any files therein. Re-Sources disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of, or inability to access and use, such third-party content.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF AN ORDER AND WHO YOUR CONTRACT IS WITH
- 4.1. Re-Sources will issue the Order Acknowledgment upon receipt of the Customer's credit or debit card authorisation. The Order Acknowledgement confirms Re-Sources’ acceptance of a Customer's offer to purchase a Course. Re-Sources is free to accept or decline a Customer's offer in its sole discretion. At the same time, Re-Sources will also inform the Course Provider of the Customer's successful purchase of the Course.
- 4.2. No Order Acknowledgment will be issued until Re-Sources has received payment in full for the Course or any requirements notified to the Customer by Re-Sources have been satisfied.
- 4.3. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the information provided by it which leads to:
- 4.3.1. the setting up and operation of an Account including the provision of an appropriate email address; and
- 4.3.2. acceptance of an offer to purchase the Course, are correct. The Customer is solely responsible for updating Account details including its email address from time to time should any information provided change.
- 4.4. The Customer agrees that it is solely responsible for ensuring that it possesses the necessary skills and experience described in the Course enrolment information for any specific Course.
- 4.5. You will have 30 days from the date of receipt of your Order Acknowledgement to complete the Course (the “Course Period”). Your access to a Course will automatically terminate upon expiry of the Course Period. You may request a one-off 10-day extension of the Course Period by emailing Re-Sources at firstname.lastname@example.org and by payment of the additional Fee for the Course in question, which information shall be available on the Website. RE-SOURCES shall be permitted to grant or deny your request for an extension at its sole discretion.
- 4.6. Any samples, drawings, descriptions other information or advertising on the Course Store, and any descriptions or illustrations contained in RE-SOURCES’ catalogues or brochures, or on the Website are issued or published solely to provide the Customer with an approximate idea of the Course they describe. They do not form part of the contract between the Customer and RE-SOURCES.
5. YOUR CONTENT
- 5.1. The Services may enable you to share your content, such as homework, quizzes, exams, projects, other assignments you submit and posts you make in the forums ("User Content"). You retain all Intellectual Property Rights in, and are responsible for, the User Content you share. User Content does not include course content or other materials made available on or placed on to the Course Store by or on behalf of the third-party Content Providers or their instructors using the Services; as between RE-SOURCES and it third party Course Providers, such content is governed by the relevant agreements in place between RE-SOURCES and its third-party Course Providers.
- 5.2. To the extent that you provide User Content, you grant Re-Sources a fully-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works based on, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use the User Content. This license includes granting RE-SOURCES the right to authorize partners to use User Content with their registered students, on-campus learners, or other learners independent of the Services. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND CONTENT ON THE COURSE STORE
- 6.1. The Customer agrees to provide complete, true and accurate information about itself when booking a Course and to keep such information updated and accurate.
- 6.2. The Course and any Materials are subject to copyright and are intended for the Customer's individual learning purposes only.
- 6.3. The Customer shall not be permitted to download the Course or any portion thereof, or any Materials, without the express written agreement from RE-SOURCES.
- 6.4. The Customer agrees that all material, data, software, text, design, graphics, images and other content contained in or delivered via the Course Store or made available by RE-SOURCES in connection with the Course Store is protected by copyright, trademarks or other Intellectual Property Rights. The Customer agrees that it shall use the Course Store and Course only for purposes allowed under these Conditions.
- 6.5. RE-SOURCES grants the Customer a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view a Course and any Materials for which the Customer has paid all required fees, solely for the Customer’s personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through a Course, in accordance with these Conditions or restrictions associated with a particular Courses. All other uses are expressly prohibited. The Customer may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any Course unless RE-SOURCES gives the Customer explicit permission to do so in a written agreement.
- 6.6. The Customer agrees to create, access, and/or use only one Account, unless expressly permitted by RE-SOURCES, and the Customer undertakes not to share with any third-party access to or access information for the Customer’s Account. Purchasing a Course does not give the Customer ownership of any Intellectual Property Rights in a Course or the content the Customer access.
7. USE OF COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES
- 7.1. When using any System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your Account being suspended or closed:
- 7.1.1. You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- 7.1.2. You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- 7.1.3. You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- 7.1.4. It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as We may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- 7.1.5. The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws; You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of RE-SOURCES or Our affiliates; and
- 7.1.6. You must not use Our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail".
- 7.2. You acknowledge that Re-Sources reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 7.3. You acknowledge that RE-SOURCES may retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 7.4. You acknowledge that any information you send to Us through Our System may be modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use of such information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- 8.1. In order to procure Services on this Website and to use certain other parts of the System, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as We may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this website you represent and warrant that:
- 8.1.1. all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- 8.1.2. you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- 8.1.3. you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- 8.2. It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- 8.3. If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorised provision commences prior to your notifying Us of the unauthorised nature of the order or payment then you shall be charged for the period from the commencement of the provision of services until the date you notified us and may be charged for a billing cycle of one month.
- 8.4. When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 7. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
9. ORDER PAYMENT
- 9.1. No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending to you an order confirmation email. Only once We have sent you an order confirmation email will there be a binding contract between RE-SOURCES and you.
- 9.2. Order confirmations under sub-Clause 9.1 will be sent to you before the Services begin and shall contain the following information:
- 9.2.1. Confirmation of the Services ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Services;
- 9.2.2. Fully itemised pricing for the Services ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- 9.2.3. Relevant times and dates for the provision of the Services;
- 9.2.4. User credentials and relevant information for accessing those services.
- 9.3. Fees must be paid and acknowledged by RE-SOURCES in the Order Acknowledgement prior to the Customer being granted access to the Course.
- 9.4. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and Re-Sources reserves the right to change any Fees at any time at its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services.
- 9.5. The Customer must pay the Fees using debit or credit cards accepted by RE-SOURCES. All payments must be made in pounds sterling.
- 9.6. You acknowledge that your payment of the Fee shall permit you access to the Course for only the Course Period, and any granted extension thereof. In the event that you fail to complete the Course within the Course Period, you shall not be entitled to a refund for the Course and you shall be required to pay a further Fee for the Course to gain access.
- 9.7. Refunds: Once you have paid the Fee, you shall only be entitled to a refund in circumstances where either (a) you have not begun accessing the purchased Course through your Account; and/or (b) you have purchased a bundle of four or more Courses and you have not accessed more than one of the four Courses through the Account, in which case you shall be entitled to a refund for the Courses you have not accessed through the Account.
10. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS AND SERVICES
We want you to be completely satisfied with the Products or Services you order from RE-SOURCES. If you need to speak to us about your Order, then please contact customer care or by email at email@example.com or write to us at our address (in London, UK). You may cancel an Order that we have accepted or cancel the Contract. If any Specific Terms accompanying the Service contain terms about cancelling the Service, the cancellation policy in the Specific Terms will apply.
- 10.1 If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is confirmed and the contract between RE-SOURCES and you is formed and ends at the end of 14 calendar days after that date. If you change your mind about the Services within this period and wish to cancel your order, please inform Us immediately using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org Your right to cancel during the cooling off period is subject to the provisions of sub-Clause 10.2.
- 10.2 As specified in sub-Clause 13.6, if the Services are to begin within the cooling off period you are required to make an express request to that effect. By requesting that the Services begin within the 14 calendar day cooling off period you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- 10.2.1 If the Services are fully performed within the 14 calendar day cooling off period, you will lose your right to cancel after the Services are complete.
- 10.2.2 If you cancel the Services after provision has begun but is not yet complete you will still be required to pay for the Services supplied up until the point at which you inform Us that you wish to cancel. The amount due shall be calculated in proportion to the full price of the Services and the actual Services already provided. Any sums that have already been paid for the Services shall be refunded subject to deductions calculated in accordance with the foregoing. Refunds, where applicable, will be issued within 5 working days and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after you inform Us that you wish to cancel.
- 10.3 Cancellation of Services after the 14 calendar day cooling off period has elapsed shall be subject to the specific terms governing those Services and may be subject to a minimum contract duration.
- 11.1. Neither party's liability under these Conditions or otherwise shall exceed the sum equal to the Fees you have paid and in no circumstances shall either party be liable: (i) for any losses, damages, costs and/or expenses arising from events outside such party's reasonable control, (ii) for any consequential, economic, indirect or special loss howsoever arising, and/or (iii) for any loss of profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, interest or savings (whether direct or indirect) provided nothing in this clause shall be construed so as to exclude or limit a party's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- 11.2. Except as expressly stated in these Conditions, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to a Course. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Conditions by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that a Course is suitable for your purposes or the purposes of any learner within your organisation who is intending to do a Course.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the RE-SOURCES Parties (as defined below) from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party related to: (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of Intellectual Property Rights.
13. FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement arising from fires, floods, acts of God, strikes, riots or any other cause beyond its reasonable control ("force majeure") provided the affected party notifies the other immediately and in the case of RE-SOURCES takes all reasonable measures to mitigate the effects of the force majeure on its obligations and to resume the performance of its obligations as soon as possible after the force majeure.
14. SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES
- 14.1. We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functions, features, or requirements, and we may suspend or stop part of our Services altogether. Accordingly, RE-SOURCES may terminate your use of any Service for any reason. If your use of a paid Service is terminated, a refund may be available under clause 9.6. We may not be able to deliver the Services to certain regions or countries for various reasons, including due to applicable export control requirements or internet access limitations and restrictions from governments. None of RE-SOURCES, its third-party Course Providers and instructors, its contributors, sponsors, and other business partners, and their employees, contractors, and other agents (the " RE-SOURCES Parties") shall have any liability to you for any such action.
- 14.2. You can stop using our Services at any time.
- 14.3. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, RE-SOURCES will be entitled to suspend and, in appropriate cases, terminate the Customer's right to the Course Store or any Course. The circumstances in which RE-SOURCES may exercise these rights (which RE-SOURCES will do with email notice to yourself) are:
- 14.3.1. You are in material breach of any of the terms and conditions of these Conditions, including, without prejudice to generality, (a) any payment you have purported to make is in any way voided; or (b) you breach the restriction at clause 6.6 of these Conditions,
- 14.3.2. RE-SOURCES is advised and have reason to believe the advice provided that you have breached any licence right or any third-party terms and conditions that you have agreed to become subject to in connection with the Course.
- 14.3.3. You act in such a way as to threaten, intimidate or otherwise make threats to any of our staff.
- 14.4. The Course Store and Courses are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the Course Store or any Course, and expressly disclaim any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that you will obtain specific results from the enrolment on a Course. Your enrolment on a Course is entirely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- 14.5. We may decide to cease making available certain features of a Course or the Course Store at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will RE-SOURCES be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
- 15.1. We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- 15.2. No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 15.3. No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 15.4. Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
- 15.5 Information provided in any of our courses or anywhere on our website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of our courses is at your own risk and we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our courses. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you or any other person for any damages of any amount or character arising from your access to, or use of, our courses.
16. COMMUNICATION PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- 16.1. Calls to any helpline or customer service facility provided by RE-SOURCES may be recorded for training and quality assurance purposes. Re-Sources treats your privacy with great care. We recognise that you provide personal data when you purchase a Course and at other points of time in our relationship with you. You should familiarise yourself with our Privacy Statement which can be found HERE. Please read this. The Privacy Statement informs you what information we collect, when we collect it, what we use it for, and who we can give it to. If you would like further details about the information we collect and how it is used or a paper copy of our Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com. By entering into this agreement you agree that you have read and accept the terms of the Re-Sources Privacy Statement.
- 16.3. When you established an online Account with RE-SOURCES you also agreed what information relating to RE-SOURCES products and services you would be interested in being provided with. You will have authorised us to send information as appropriate by email, phone, post, or SMS. You are entitled to change these preferences at any time and should access the relevant part of our website to achieve this. If you have not created an online account with RE-SOURCES, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to change contact preferences.
- 16.4. You also agreed whether we would be entitled to share with selected third parties who may offer goods and services of possible interest to you. You will have authorised third parties to send information as appropriate by email, phone, post, or SMS. You are entitled to change these preferences at any time and should access the relevant website to achieve this.
- 16.5. The personal information you provide will be passed to the Course Provider in order to complete the booking of a Course.
- 16.6. Further information about use of and access to your personal data, and details of partner organisations are available on request from email@example.com.
- 16.7. If you want to change your options with the Course Provider about their contacting you for surveys or research, or to tell you about courses and other leaning opportunities, or how they can contact you should contact the relevant Course Provider.
- 16.8. From time to time it may be in your interests for RE-SOURCES to communicate with third parties who are concerned in any way with the provision of your Course or any assessment or examination that is made available to you. In accepting these Conditions you agree that we may share relevant personal data with such a third party without prior notification to yourself. This step will only be taken where Re-Sources as reason to believe that your interests may be prejudiced should Re-Sources not take such action.
17. COMPETITION LAW
- 17.1. Customers will have the opportunity to engage with other Customers through the Website and during Courses. Customers should never discuss or exchange information on “commercially sensitive subjects” to be compliant with European Union competition law.
- 17.2. “Commercially sensitive information” is defined as company‐specific information which, if exchanged, could influence competitors’ future conduct. It refers to, but is not limited to the following prohibited subjects.
- 17.2.1. Prohibited subjects include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 188.8.131.52. Price information: selling or purchasing prices, including not only actual prices charged but also the elements of pricing and pricing policy , for example, costs, discounts, promotional terms and trade terms;
- 184.108.40.206. Price changes or present or future trading conditions;
- 220.127.116.11. Capacity, costs or production output;
- 18.104.22.168. Plans relating to future business, investment, product, marketing and advertising strategies;
- 22.214.171.124. Purchasing or bidding plans or other commercial strategies;
- 126.96.36.199. Sales volumes or values, or sales quotas;
- 188.8.131.52. Market shares;
- 184.108.40.206. Proprietary technical development;
- 220.127.116.11. Individual dealings with customers or suppliers or buying associations including the status or content of yearly negotiations; and
- 18.104.22.168. Proposals for joint market conduct regarding specific companies, including customers, suppliers and other industry participants, including boycotts and blacklists.
18. NO ACADEMIC CREDIT
Unless otherwise explicitly indicated by RE-SOURCES in writing at the time of purchasing a Course, participation in or completion of a Course does not confer any academic credit.
All notices sent by you to RE-SOURCES must be sent to our Correspondence address (set out under the definitions in clause 1). We may give notice to you at either your e-mail address or postal address provided to us. Notice will be deemed received and properly served twenty-four (24) hours after an e-mail is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that the e- mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
No waiver by either party of any provision of these Conditions shall be binding unless expressly confirmed in writing.
If any provision of these Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
22. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
23. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 23.1. We may transfer our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations set out under these Conditions.
- 23.2. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Conditions to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- 23.3. This Agreement is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions contained in it, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- 23.4. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Conditions, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.